Congress’ MainStage and RetailTec Stage are simultaneously translated (Polish / English)
8:30 – 9:00 REGISTRATION OF PARTICIPANTS
9:00 – 9:10 CONGRESS OPENING – Renata Juszkiewicz, President of the Board, Polish Organization of Commerce and Distribution
9:10 – 9:20 SPEECH BY A REPRESENTATIVES OF THE POLISH GOVERNMENT
9:20 – 9:35 21ST CENTURY TRADE CHALLENGES – Christian Verschueren, Director General, EuroCommerce
9:35 – 9:45 TRADE AS A KEY PILLAR OF TRANSFORMATION OF THE POLISH ECONOMY – prof. Witold Orłowski, Economist, PwC
9:45 – 9:55 IMPACT OF THE DIGITAL REVOLUTION ON TRADE DEVELOPMENT – Adam Czerniak, Chief Economist, Polityka Insight
09:55 – 10:45 NEW BUSINESS MODEL PRESENTATION - Jarosław Sokolnicki, Retail & Consumer Goods Industries Country Lead, Microsoft DISCUSSION PANEL:
- Maciej Herman, Managing Director, Lotte Wedel
- Jakub Kiwior, CEE Managing Director, VISA
- Agnieszka Kubera, Managing Director Products Poland, Accenture
- Christophe Rabatel, President of the Board, General Director, Carrefour
- Andrzej Skubiszewski, President of the Board, JTI Polska
- Tomasz Suchański, President of the Board, General Director, Żabka
- Jarosław Sokolnicki, Retail & Consumer Goods Industries Country Lead, Microsoft
- Does the development of new technologies and their implementation require redefining the business model on the manufacturer-retailer line?
- Dilemmas around sharing accurate customer data from the retail market. Who should have access to them and how to share them?
- Mobile applications and digital signage - a new channel of communication with the client and space for doing business. What are the benefits of these solutions for manufacturers and retailers?
10:45 – 11:05 Coffee break
11:05 – 11:25 FUTURE OF RETAIL INTRODUCTION – Katarzyna Zubrzycka, Head of Merchant and Acquirer CEE, VISA DISCUSSION PANEL:
- Marek Stoiński, Financial Director, JYSK Polska
- Michał Nowaczyk, Member of the Management Board, Lidl
- Katarzyna Zubrzycka, Head of Merchant and Acquirer CEE, VISA
- Does changing consumer shopping behavior change organizations? How can companies follow the customer?
- How does technology affect customer contact? Do new payment methods help to get and then keep a satisfied customer?
- Sales channel and customer experience: How are organizations dealing with customers in traditional stores, online stores and mobile applications approached to provide a unique customer experience?
11:25 – 11:35 CONSUMER OF THE FUTURE PRESENTATION - Karolina Zajdel-Pawlak, Managing Director, Nielsen Connect Polska DESCRIPTION:
- Shopping experience. Is there a consistent definition?
- Is shopping still a pleasant experience?
- Consumer of the future - evolution of expectations
11:35 – 12:20 TRADE CHALLENGES - LEADERS’ VISION DISCUSSION PANEL:
- Carolina Garcia Gomez, President of the Board, IKEA Retail Poland
- Maciej Łukowski, Member of the Board, Jeronimo Martins Poland
- Henryk Orfinger, Vice-President of the Board, dr Irena Eris
- dr Krzysztof Pawiński, President of the Board, Maspex Group
- Marek Szeib, President of the Board, Auchan in the years of 2010-2018
- Karolina Zajdel-Pawlak, Managing Director, Nielsen Connect Polska
- Andrzej Bobiński, Managing Director, Polityka Insight
- Is there one optimal strategy for trading networks in the digital revolution?
- Will the development of new technologies force the integration of companies along the supply chain?
- How will the new generation of consumers influence the direction of development of the FMCG industry?
Is the end of stationary stores coming?
- Trade 4.0 – how to make it universal and secure?
- What can threaten the development of Polish retail in the coming years?
- What economic policy measures are needed to securely introduce Polish stores to the digital age?
- Retail - OFFLINE/ONLINE hybrid
12:20 – 12:30 TRANSFORMATION OF BUSINESS MODELS IN MODERN TRADE AND DISTRIBUTION – Marcin Petrykowski, Managing Director, Regional Head & CEO EMEA CEE, S&P Global Ratings
12:30 – 13:15 Lunch
SUPPLY CHAIN TRACK
13:15 – 14:00 COOPERATION WITH COMMERCIAL NETWORKS AS A PLATFORM FOR SME DEVELOPMENT INTRODUCTION - Bartosz Urbaniak, Head of Food & Agri Banking, CEE & Africa BNP Paribas DISCUSSION PANEL:
- Beata Jankowiak, Member of the Board, Jeronimo Martins Poland
- Aleksandra Robaszkiewicz, Head of Corporate Communications, Lidl Polska
- Artur Rytel, President of the Board, Green Holding Sp. z o.o.
- Katarzyna Warchał, Member of the Board, IKEA Purchasing
- Bartosz Urbaniak, Head of Food & Agri Banking, CEE & Africa BNP Paribas
- Companies trapped in the SME sector: With the development of international trade in agri-food products, the role of global players is increasing, while the number of companies from the SME sector is decreasing
- Development of the SME sector through cooperation with international trade networks.
- Commercial network – sector integrator and driving force for the development of Polish producers in Poland and abroad. Benefits of cooperating with a commercial network.
- Platforms – shortening the supply chain
- Stimulation of local businesses
14:00 – 14:50 DEVELOPMENT OF LOCAL AND ECOLOGICAL PRODUCTS INTRODUCTION - Michał Pieprzny, Partner, Deloitte PANELISTS:
- Izabella Byszewska, President of the Board, Polska Izba Produktu Regionalnego i Lokalnego
- Łukasz Gębka, President of the Board, Farma Świętokrzyska Sp. z o.o.; Member of the Board, Polish Chamber of Organic Food
- Bartłomiej Grelewicz, Director, Promotion Department, Kaufland
- Jean-Phillipe Magre, President of the Board, Leclerc
- Christophe Rabatel, President of the Board, Carrefour
- Michał Pieprzny, Partner, Deloitte
- Organic and regional products and the expectations of the Polish customer
- The role of ecological and regional products in the commercial offer - development directions
- Characteristics of cooperation between chains and suppliers
- Barriers to further development and ways on how to support growth
14:50 – 15:20 Coffee break
15:20 – 16:05 SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT AND RESPONSIBLE INVESTMENTS PRESENTATION: Financial dimension of the transformation to ROP 2.0
Jakub Tyczkowski, President of the Board, Rekopol PANELISTS:
Jakub Tyczkowski, President of the Board, Rekopol PANELISTS:
- Wojciech Konecki, Director General, APPLiA
- Marek Kopyto, Country Manager, Unilever
- Paweł Świętochowski, Head of CSR, Castorama
- Jakub Tyczkowski, President of the Board, Rekopol
- Ireneusz Zygmunt, Purchasing Vicepresident, MediaMarktSaturn Polska
- Robert Stanilewicz, economic journalist
- Sustainable development. Growing expectations towards business leaders
- A new waste management model
- Caring for food
- Share of retail chains in the Clean Air program
- New technologies in distribution centers
16:05 – 16:20 SOCIAL INVESTMENTS PRESENTATION: “The human face of trade - social investment in local environments” SPEAKERS:
- Alexander Orlowski, President of the Board, Transgourmet
- Priest Waldemar Hanas, Archdiocese of Poznań
16:20 CLOSING – Renata Juszkiewicz, President of the Board, Polish Organization of Commerce and Distribution
16:20 – 19:00 NETWORKING
19:00 - 23:00 MODERN RETAIL GALA “MODERN RETAIL AWARDS” CEREMONY
BUYER’S ZONE with buyers from 16 major retail chains available throughout the day
13:15 SPEECH BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE RETAILTEC ADVISORY BOARD – Maciej Witucki, President of Polish Confederation Lewiatan
13:15 – 13:40 THE MODERN RETAIL ECOSYSTEM. USE OF DATA - FROM DATA SCIENTIST TO DATA ANALYTICS. HOW TO LEAK OUT THE USE OF THE BI ECOSYSTEM Discussion panel:
- Common needs, but are they common interests?
- Meet the promising directions of business and new trends in using data
- Practical technological trends that should not be missed
- Janusz Dziurzyński, Principal Director Technology Consulting, Accenture
- Carolina Garcia-Gomez, President of the Board, IKEA Retail Poland
- Zdzisław Mikłaszewicz, Head of Strategy and Products, eService
- Alejandro Paz Olivares, Director, Global Data & Analytics, Procter & Gamble
13:40 – 14:00 LET'S MAKE IT PERSONAL - FOLLOW THE CUSTOMER Discussion panel:
- Keeping up with the client – how new client behavior patterns affect trade business challenges
- How to loyalise a customer?
- Synergy of omnichannel activities - the merging of the traditional world with the virtual world as a challenge for modern entrepreneurs
- Directions of payment methods development
- E-commerce in the future - segmentation of e-stores, sales and delivery models
- Adrian Kurowski, Country Manager Poland, Visa
- Dariusz Stasik, CEO, W.P.I.P.
- Marek Wieteska, President of the Board, Selfmaker sp. z o.o.
- Zbigniew Wiśniewski, Vice-president, Fundacja Polska Bezgotówkowa
- Robert Łaniewski, President, Foundation for Development of Cashless Payments, FROB
14:00 – 14:50 THE FUTURE OF TRADE - TECHNOLOGICAL MEGATRENDS – part I AUTOGRILL – REDEFINITION OF CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE SHAPING A NEW BUSINESS MODEL Case study - Rafał Reif, Head of Retail & Fashion, Accenture HOW TO USE CARD TRANSACTION DATA TO MEASURE PROMOTIONAL CAMPAIGN Jarek Sygitowicz, Vicepresident of the Board, Zencard CUSTOMER TRAVEL - WHAT’S DIFFICULT? Case study - Konrad Hoszowski, Technical Account Manager, Ab Initio PERSONNEL 4.0 - HOW WILL PERSONNEL WORK CHANGE IN THE STORE OF THE FUTURE? Michał Zaremba, Commercial Director, Sagra Technology THE FUTURE BELONGS TO PPS AREAS. PEOPLE. PLANET. SMART&SIMPLE Case study - Dariusz Stasik, President of the Board, W.P.I.P.
14:50 – 15:20 Coffee break
15:20 – 16:00 THE FUTURE OF TRADE - TECHNOLOGICAL MEGATRENDS – part II TECHNOLOGY BEHIND AUTONOMOUS STORE Jarosław Sokolnicki, Retail & Consumer Goods Industries Country Lead, Microsoft SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING THAT CAN BE RECYCLED – HOW TO MEET THE DEMANDS AND COST OPTIMIZATION THROUGH ECO-DESIGN Marta Krawczyk, Representative of the Board, Rekopol HOW TO MEET MARKET CHALLENGES WITH SAP CLOUD PLATFORMS? Case study – Joanna Zapaśnik, Manager, Deloitte CUSTOMER JOURNEY MAPPING: THE PATH TO GROWTH Case study – Nikos Tsantanis, International Business Director, Pobuca
16:00 – 16:20 MODERN SOLUTIONS IN THE SUPPLY CHAIN BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY THAT IS ALREADY CHANGING THE RETAIL SUPPLY CHAIN. – FOODTRUST USE CASES Case study - Maciej Jędrzejczyk, CEE Blockchain Leader, IBM OPTIMISATION OF ENERGY CONSUMPTION IN THE SUPPLY CHAIN Case study - Artur Pollak, President of the Board, APA Group
The organizer reserves the right to change the Program
*To be confirmed