8:30 – 9:00 REGISTRATION OF PARTICIPANTS
9:00 – 9:10 CONGRESS OPENING – Renata Juszkiewicz, President of the Board, Polish Organization of Commerce and Distribution
9:10 – 9:20 SPEECH BY A REPRESENTATIVE OF THE POLISH GOVERNMENT
9:20 – 9:35 21ST CENTURY TRADE CHALLENGES – Christian Verschueren, Director General, EuroCommerce
9:35 – 9:45 TRADE AS A KEY PILLAR OF TRANSFORMATION OF THE POLISH ECONOMY – prof. Witold Orłowski, PwC
9:45 – 9:55 IMPACT OF THE DIGITAL REVOLUTION ON TRADE DEVELOPMENT – Adam Czerniak, Chief Economist, Polityka Insight
09:55 – 10:45 NEW BUSINESS MODEL PRESENTATION - Jarosław Sokolnicki, Head of Industry Solutions, Microsoft DISCUSSION PANEL:
- Maciej Herman, Managing Director, Lotte Wedel
- Agnieszka Kubera, Products Managing Director Poland, Accenture
- Christophe Rabatel, President of the Board, Carrefour
- Andrzej Skubiszewski, President of the Board, JTI
- Tomasz Suchański, President of the Board, Żabka
- Jarosław Sokolnicki, Head of Industry Solutions, Microsoft
- Does the development of new technologies and their implementation require redefining the business model on the manufacturer-retailer line?
- Dilemmas around sharing accurate customer data from the retail market. Who should have access to them and how to share them?
- Mobile applications and digital signage - a new channel of communication with the client and space for doing business. What are the benefits of these solutions for manufacturers and retailers?
10:45 – 11:05 Coffee break
11:05 – 11:25 DEVELOPMENT OF CASHLESS PAYMENTS INTRODUCTION – Katarzyna Zubrzycka, Head of Merchant and Acquirer CEE, VISA DISCUSSION PANEL:
- Decathlon (tbc)
- Michał Nowaczyk, Member of the Management Board, Lidl
- VISA Representative
- New trends in e-trade
- How to implement digital payments to reach new clients?
- Could consumer education impact on the increase in the use of digital payments?
11:25 – 11:35 CONSUMER OF THE FUTURE PRESENTATION - Karolina Zajdel-Pawlak, Managing Director, Nielsen Connect Polska DESCRIPTION:
- Shopping experience. Is there a consistent definition?
- Is shopping still a pleasant experience?
- Consumer of the future - evolution of expectations
11:35 – 12:20 TRADE CHALLENGES - LEADERS’ VISION DISCUSSION PANEL:
- Carolina Garcia Gomez, President of the Board, IKEA
- Maciej Łukowski, Member of the Board, JMP
- Henryk Orfinger, Vice-President of the Board, dr Irena Eris
- Krzysztof Pawiński, President of the Board, Maspex
- Marek Szeib, President of the Board Auchan w latach 2010-2018
- Karolina Zajdel-Pawlak, Managing Director, Nielsen Connect Polska
- Adam Czerniak, Chief Economist, Polityka Insight
- Is there one optimal strategy for trading networks in the digital revolution?
- Will the development of new technologies force the integration of companies along the supply chain?
- How will the new generation of consumers influence the direction of development of the FMCG industry?
Is the end of stationary stores coming?
- Trade 4.0 – how to make it universal and secure?
- What can threaten the development of Polish retail in the coming years?
- What economic policy measures are needed to securely introduce Polish stores to the digital age?
- Retail - OFFLINE/ONLINE hybrid
12:20 – 12:30 TRANSFORMATION OF BUSINESS MODELS IN MODERN TRADE AND DISTRIBUTION – Marcin Petrykowski, Managing Director, Regional Head & CEO EMEA CEE, S&P Global Ratings
12:30 – 13:15 Lunch
SUPPLY CHAIN TRACK
13:15 – 14:00 EXPORT OF POLISH PRODUCTS. COOPERATION WITH AGRICULTURAL PRODUCERS. COOPERATION WITH THE SME SECTOR INTRODUCTION - Bartosz Urbaniak, Head of Food & Agri Banking, CEE & Africa BNP Paribas DISCUSSION PANEL:
- Beata Jankowiak, Member of the Board, JMP
- Paweł Stachowiak, Director of Purchasing, Lidl
- Katarzyna Warchał, President of the Board, IKEA Purchasing
- Marek Zuber PhD., Economist
- Bartosz Urbaniak, Head of Food & Agri Banking, CEE & Africa BNP Paribas
- Companies trapped in the SME sector: With the development of international trade in agri-food products, the role of global players is increasing, while the number of companies from the SME sector is decreasing
- Development of the SME sector through cooperation with international trade networks.
- Commercial network – sector integrator and driving force for the development of Polish producers in Poland and abroad. Benefits of cooperating with a commercial network.
- Platforms – shortening the supply chain
- Stimulation of local businesses
14:00 – 14:50 DEVELOPMENT OF LOCAL AND ECOLOGICAL PRODUCTS INTRODUCTION - Michał Pieprzny, Partner, Deloitte PANELISTS:
- Bartłomiej Grelewicz, Director, Promotion Department, Kaufland
- Tomasz Karapuda, President, Jurassic Salmon
- Jean-Phillipe Magre, President of the Board, Leclerc
- Christophe Rabatel, President of the Board, Carrefour
- Production company representative*
- Michał Pieprzny, Partner, Deloitte
- Expectations of the Polish consumer
- Innovation vs. tradition, global vs. local - difficult choices or eclectic synergy
- Building a competitive advantage based on ecological and regional products
- Organic products and Poles’ health
- Positive impact on margins
14:50 – 15:20 Coffee break
15:20 – 16:00 SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT AND RESPONSIBLE INVESTMENTS PRESENTATION - Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) - Przedstawiciel, S&P Global Ratings PANELISTS:
- Martin Behan, President of the Board, Tesco
- Marek Kopyto, Country Manager, Unilever
- Marcin Rosati, President of the Board, MMSP
- Paweł Świętochowski, Head of CSR, Castorama
- Jakub Tyczkowski, President of the Board, Rekopol
- Wojciech Konecki, Director General, APPLiA
- Sustainable development. Growing expectations towards business leaders
- A new waste management model
- Caring for food
- Share of retail chains in the Clean Air program
- New technologies in distribution centers
16:00 – 16:15 SOCIAL INVESTMENTS PRESENTATION: “The human face of trade - social investment in local environments” SPEAKERS:
- Alexander Orlowski, President of the Board, Transgourmet
- Priest Waldemar Hanas, Archdiocese of Poznań
16:15 CLOSING – Renata Juszkiewicz, President of the Board, Polish Organization of Commerce and Distribution
16:15 – 19:00 NETWORKING
19:00 - 23:00 MODERN RETAIL GALA “MODERN RETAIL AWARDS” CEREMONY
BUYER’S ZONE with buyers from 16 major retail chains available throughout the day
13:15 – 13:40 THE MODERN RETAIL ECOSYSTEM. USE OF DATA - FROM DATA SCIENTIST TO DATA ANALYTICS. HOW TO LEAK OUT THE USE OF THE BI ECOSYSTEM Discussion panel:
- Common needs, but are they common interests?
- Meet the promising directions of business and new trends in using data
- Practical technological trends that should not be missed
13:40 – 14:05 LET'S MAKE IT PERSONAL - FOLLOW THE CUSTOMER Discussion panel:
- Keeping up with the client – how new client behavior patterns affect trade business challenges
- How to loyalise a customer?
- Synergy of omnichannel activities - the merging of the traditional world with the virtual world as a challenge for modern entrepreneurs
- Directions of payment methods development
- E-commerce in the future - segmentation of e-stores, sales and delivery models
14:05 – 14:50 THE FUTURE OF TRADE - TECHNOLOGICAL MEGATRENDS – part I INTEGRATION OF PAYMENTS WITH LOYALTY SYSTEMS AUTOGRILL – REDEFINITION OF CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE SHAPING A NEW BUSINESS MODEL CUSTOMER TRAVEL - WHAT’S DIFFICULT? THE FUTURE BELONGS TO PPS AREAS. PEOPLE. PLANET. SMART&SIMPLE
14:50 – 15:20 Coffee break
15:20 – 15:40 THE FUTURE OF TRADE - TECHNOLOGICAL MEGATRENDS – part II SELF-SERVICE TREND AT RETAIL - DO WE PREFER MACHINE FROM MAN? PRESENTATION CONCERNING ECODESIGN (TITLE TBC)
15:40 – 16:00 MODERN SOLUTIONS IN THE SUPPLY CHAIN BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY THAT IS ALREADY CHANGING THE RETAIL SUPPLY CHAIN. – FOODTRUST USE CASES OPTIMISATION OF ENERGY CONSUMPTION IN THE SUPPLY CHAIN
16:00 – 16:30 A WIDE LOOK AT THE SUPPLY CHAIN - PROCESS PLANNING AND OPTIMISATION Discussion panel:
- Optimisation of the supply chain - increasing efficiency, food waste, effective production planning
- How to deal with the growing volume of e-commerce orders while increasing delivery speed - logistics challenges
- Shipping automation
- Autonomous mobile robots and autonomous vehicles - future or futurism?
The organizer reserves the right to change the Program
*To be confirmed